Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What? How?! Gah! Neglected flood!

Go down

Neglected - What?  How?!  Gah!  Neglected flood! Empty What? How?! Gah! Neglected flood!

Post by Wubbo Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I've been a Dragon Cave user for more than 4 years now.  I've conducted MANY Neglected experiments, with zero successes.

I just visited the Eggs Around The World hatchery site to add some of my eggs, and in the high speed ER viewer on the Manage Scroll page, I just witnessed - no lie - like 5-10 Neglected eggs successfully hatch, all within the span of a minute!  WTH?  Either a whole bunch of users just happened to be trying for ND's at the exact same moment (seems unlikely), or somebody has found the "golden goose" for making Neglected Dragons!  I've been leaning strongly toward the latter possibility for a long time now anyway, since I know there are users with LOTS of Neglecteds.  And, to my knowledge, not one of them has shared their methods publicly.

This is frustrating, because even now, after 3+ years of searching and experimenting, I still have no idea how to do it.  I know how to TRY, but I have never succeeded.  It's particularly frustrating that the subject is utterly taboo in the DC forums, where one is most likely to find prolific ND hatchers.

Does someone - ANYONE - actually have some real insight on how to turn an egg Neglected?  I've been trying to shed some light on this black hole for ages now.

Here are a couple of the Neglecteds that I just saw hatch.  Of course, the username is unknown.
http://dragcave.net/lineage/fGMfR
http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ya9R8

Wubbo
Apprentice

Timezone : Eastern
DragCave Scroll : Wubbo
IRC channel Nickname? : Wubbo
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 20+

Back to top Go down