Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exoeriment

2 posters

Go down

exoeriment Empty exoeriment

Post by Ahmed766 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm

ok well im kind of new and when i saw the neglected dragon i became intrested and i read some of the things on the forums so if this is the same topic as something else on the forums please send me link and im sorry so anyway i was on wikipedia which egg is which and when i saw the neglected dragon i recognised it had another name called the sick dragon so i was thinking eggs can become sick so its possible to not hide the egg when its sick and see what happens ? i wanted to try that and i wanted to know if its a good idea and something else i was gonna try was mentioned before i know its when you fog it until it has 2 mins but i wouldnt abondoan it its too risky my mouse is crap

Ahmed766
Apprentice

Timezone : 1:27 Am
DragCave Scroll : http://dragcave.net/user/Ahmed766
IRC channel Nickname? : Ahmed766

Back to top Go down

exoeriment Empty Re: exoeriment

Post by SparkytheFlame35 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 am

If your attempting to make a neglected dragon, wrong forum. That should go in the Experiments Forum. Also, neglected dragons are not made by making an egg sick. If a sick egg keeps getting spammed, it will DIE. Negs are made by "neglecting" an egg or hatchling (depriving it of clicks until it is near dead) then overspamming it to make it hatch and grow. This is extremely tricky.

ALSO READ THE WIKI ARTICLES!!!!! It says right on the page that the eggs are made by neglecting them.

Last edited by SparkytheFlame35 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I read the post again)
SparkytheFlame35
SparkytheFlame35
Scientist

Timezone : Sometime
DragCave Scroll : SparkytheFlame35
IRC channel Nickname? : I dont do dat -_-
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : Currently doing my 1st, nothing yet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum