Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiment #2 (CB Nocturne).

Go down

Experiment #2 (CB Nocturne). Empty Experiment #2 (CB Nocturne).

Post by Darkwood Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Scroll Name: It's hidden.
Scroll Link: See the above.
Egg code (not direct link please): UpLou.
Day of Experiment: Monday, July 11th.
Time of Unfog: 23:45 (my timezone).
Time of Death: 23:55 (my timezone).
What are the stats?: 1/1/1.
What ER's have you put them in?: Jameia's, Silvi's, Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around The World.
Will you be on Chat? Which one?: No.

I almost couldn't do this experiment because I woke up only 10 minutes before my planned unfog time - that's lucky, because I had been supposed to be up an hour before and I had slept through my alarm clock - so I easily could've gone on sleeping and miss the entire experiment. Neutral Unfortunately, that - combined with the fact that this time the egg did not immediately die after unfogging it 10 minutes before its ToD - was the only luck I've had with this experiment today. It died without turning at all, its final stats being 563/81/2. At first, I put it only in Jamaeia's, Silvi's, Valley Sherwood and Allure of Neglected Dragons. After about 5 minutes, when I noticed its stats were still too much on the low side, I also put it in Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around The World. I had wanted to put it in DragHatch and Dragon Cave Focus as well, but both those sites said the egg didn't exist (even though it was still alive), so I couldn't add it there. After waiting and refreshing, a first stage crack appeared on the egg, about 1-2 minutes before its ToD. Taking this as a sign that the egg would not turn and just hatch normally if I didn't do anything, I decided to fog the egg for a few seconds (since I remembered that with at least one experiment mentioned here, an egg turned after someone had briefly fogged it during its last minutes). But unfortunately, the egg died seconds after I unfogged it. Crying or Very sad

Darkwood
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT+1
DragCave Scroll : /
IRC channel Nickname? : /

Back to top Go down