Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One ongoing experiment, concludes tomorrow

Go down

One ongoing experiment, concludes tomorrow Empty One ongoing experiment, concludes tomorrow

Post by priscel Sat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm

*waves* I've made a few attempts at getting a neglected and failed sooo... for umpteenth time here I go! Very Happy

I noticed that many immediately die when I've tried to get them to change in their last 30-10 mins of life. So I intend to unhide the babe when the wee one has 32 mins left

I'm not sure how much info we're supposed to put here but here's what I have:

White dragon eggy
Scroll Name: priscel
Scroll Link:
http://dragcave.net/user/Priscel
Egg code (not direct link please): 3eKM
Day of Experiment: May 2nd, tomorrow.
Time of Unfog: 08:57 am EST
Time of Death: 09:29 am EST
What are the stats?: 9:2:1 (yea, I heard the preferred stats are 2 or 1:1:1, unexpected miscalculation)
What ER's have you put them in?: None (open to suggestions)
Will you be on Chat? Which one?: hmm, the chat here at the forum,.. #ndscience?

Ok, wish me luck!

edit: One ongoing experiment, concludes tomorrow Icon_question There was a time change/shift, hatch time was moved up an hour...

Last edited by priscel on Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : found format =P)

priscel
Apprentice

DragCave Scroll : priscel
IRC channel Nickname? : celestialbirdie

Back to top Go down