Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here

Go down

I am here Empty I am here

Post by Bookwizard Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am

So...I joined DragCave at the behest of my brother. I looked through the cave itself, and frankly, the game itself didn't seem very appealing to me. What did, however, was the Neglecteds. It's not the dragon itself, nor how much it might be "worth". Rather, what really captures me about the site is the method of getting a neglected. It sounds like a really fun and heart racing. So I searched on the internet more and more...and found this site. I'm going to be making as many neglecteds as possible, but rather than keeping them, I'll be giving them away. This seems quite fun and challenging, so I'll give it a whirl. Worst comes to worst, I'll rage quit and never be seen on DragCave again ^.^

May fortune be with you always.

Bookwizard
Apprentice

Timezone : California
DragCave Scroll : Bookwizard2525
IRC channel Nickname? : Bookwizard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum