Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Heya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heya

Post by Ultra on Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 am

Hi

I'm new here, I found this off dc, and to be brutally honest, I'm obsessed with the dead dragons! I'm already prepping my Zombie Fodder for Halloween, I have a project planned to work out the kill ratios, and now I'm here, to make a spreadsheet of data all about these sickly dragons Smile This is the most interesting part of DC for me...so I will Crack The Code *evil laugh*

Of course every evil scientist needs a team to work on...so here I am Wink

My first neglected project is starting next week, 2nd June. I will neglect the eggies down to the last minute, enter them in hatcheries, then, in the last 10 seconds, EARTHQUAKE!!!

Mwhehe Smile

Ultra
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT
DragCave Scroll : Tastica
IRC channel Nickname? : UltraViolet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heya

Post by AccidentlyonPurpose on Sun May 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi! And welcome to ND science!

I've been working on figuring this out for a couple of months. I got 1 turn, but it died. xD Other experiments usually failed because surprise events happening irl prevented me from focusing. But I'd be glad to work with you, share what I know, and learn with you. ^.^

AccidentlyonPurpose
Apprentice

Timezone : EST
DragCave Scroll : Keli
IRC channel Nickname? : AccidentlyonPurpose
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 21 so far (1 true success, 19 failed, 1 success but it died D:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top