Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning From Failed Experiments

2 posters

Go down

Learning From Failed Experiments Empty Learning From Failed Experiments

Post by LiaoningIce Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the whole ND experimenting, and despite my research there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on how to go about creating/getting a Neglected. Buuuut.....as the topic title mentions, I have indeed tried my hand at creating an ND without success. My Terrae egg never turned and it died... Before I start my next experiment I'd like to get some tips so maybe, just maaaybe it'll work this time.

First of all, does the time of unfogging have anything to do with the success of hatching NDs? Obviously unfogging after death doesn't work... tongue

Does the egg need to turn ND before spamming it on clicksites?

Do people prefer using EQ or Kill to force hatch? I know both can cause the hatchling to land on the AP, hence the need for a catcher.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to trying a new experiment. Hopefully I can get a Neglected Dragon this time!

LiaoningIce
Apprentice

Timezone : EST
DragCave Scroll : LiaoningIce
IRC channel Nickname? : Ice

Back to top Go down

Learning From Failed Experiments Empty Re: Learning From Failed Experiments

Post by ylangylang Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am

Uh, first of all, for a common, you need to unfog about 5 minutes before it dies. And you spam it on click sites in order to turn it into an ND(so I'd add it about 5 minutes before it dies)-but not too many, because then it'll just hatch.
My own and only pwetty ND hatched because of the view-bombings; so I don't know which ones are better. Hope this helped.

ylangylang
Apprentice

Timezone : Uh...Seoul
DragCave Scroll : ylangylang
IRC channel Nickname? : ylangylang

Back to top Go down