Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcomimg experiment...its been awhile,must get TOD!

Go down

Experiment - Upcomimg experiment...its been awhile,must get TOD! Empty Upcomimg experiment...its been awhile,must get TOD!

Post by Rockin' On Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Despite my earlier experiments,Ive never had a "success".....but here I go again,& hoping for better luck!!
Myegg for ND try (fogged) has 1D9H...just now going to go to the DC clock & work out TOD+ 30 minutes! Rolling Eyes Yes,I DO recall that,but Ive always gotten extremely nervous once I get the actual TOD...but this egg HAS already got 153 views/89UVs,so maybe that will be a better factor..?!
Just popping in to post my experiment,and when I get T.O.D. Ill post THAT ,and hopefully it will go smoother(??!!)
Once I HAVE correct time,Ill also go to chat,hop THAT will be of help also..*sigh*..ok,here goes,getting TOD Exclamation Back when I have more info!
Rockin' On

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down