Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First try! 3 hours to go!!! starts at 2:33 today!!!! I could use some catchers if anyone is interested

2 posters

Go down

First try! 3 hours to go!!! starts at 2:33 today!!!!  I could use some catchers if anyone is interested Empty First try! 3 hours to go!!! starts at 2:33 today!!!! I could use some catchers if anyone is interested

Post by gothgirl2321 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

since it is my first try, i doubt that it will turn and if it does it will probably die Sad but ill stay positive Smile I am so glad for this site, i started my experiment and found this site and now i at least know what i am doing.

One question, would anybody be interesting in helping me bounce an egg? i would need some help and some people just in case i dont get it myself.

my experiment will be ready in less than 3 hours! affraid

Last edited by gothgirl2321 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
gothgirl2321
gothgirl2321
Apprentice

Timezone : eastern
DragCave Scroll : gothgirl2321
IRC channel Nickname? : goth
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 5, all failed

Back to top Go down

First try! 3 hours to go!!! starts at 2:33 today!!!!  I could use some catchers if anyone is interested Empty Re: First try! 3 hours to go!!! starts at 2:33 today!!!! I could use some catchers if anyone is interested

Post by dragonair211 Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 am

well ok PM me

dragonair211
Apprentice

Timezone : (UTC+3:00) Kuwait, Riyadh
DragCave Scroll : http://dragcave.net/user/dragonair211
IRC channel Nickname? : DRAGONAIR211
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : so far 0

Back to top Go down