Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiment #1 (CB Nocturne).

Go down

Experiment - Experiment #1 (CB Nocturne). Empty Experiment #1 (CB Nocturne).

Post by Darkwood Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Scroll Name: It's hidden.
Scroll Link: See the above.
Egg code (not direct link please): QimZl.
Day of Experiment: Monday, July 4th.
Time of Unfog: 23:40 (my timezone).
Time of Death: 23:50 (my timezone).
What are the stats?: 1/1/1.
What ER's have you put them in?: Never had the chance to do so. I was planning to use Jameia's, Silvi's and Valley Sherwood.
Will you be on Chat? Which one?: No.

I caught the egg directly from the cave, on Monday, June 27th at 23:20 (my timezone). I kept it fogged all week. Then it reached 0 days today at 23:20, and its Time of Death would be exactly half an hour later (at 23:50). Unfortunately, when I unfogged it 10 minutes before its ToD, it immediately died. Needless to say, I'm not happy and I don't understand why it happened, since I didn't do any miscalculations. 7 days down the drain. Why did it go wrong for me, while countless of others had no problem unfogging their egg when it has 10 or even 5 minutes left? *sigh* I guess that next time, I'll just unfog the egg a minute before it reaches 0 days.

Darkwood
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT+1
DragCave Scroll : /
IRC channel Nickname? : /

Back to top Go down