Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd try :3

Go down

3rd try :3 Empty 3rd try :3

Post by quupee Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 am

Because I'm awful at thinking of titles. Laughing

Scroll Name:quupee (scroll hidden)
Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/quupee
Egg code (not direct link please): M6__
Day of Experiment: 5th of March
Time of Unfog: Not fogged, but will be ER'ed 10 minutes before it dies.
Time of Death: 10:16 AM on Saturday the 5th of March I think Razz (UK time)
What are the stats?: 1/1/1
What ER's have you put them in?: I'll be using the neglected dragon allure (http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/NDDC.php) and all the others I can find. Razz
Will you be on Chat? Which one?: Probably not... although I will update when the experiment is over. Very Happy

I'm doing something a little different and not fogging. I've hidden my scroll to prevent views, but the egg isn't fogged. So that's why I'm not giving the code.
My theory is that some people reckon neglecteds were to punish newer players for not taking care of their dragons, and if you hang around the help forums and find a newbie asking why their egg is sick, quite a few say they don't want to fog the eggs. (that's not an attempt to insult newbies, because we were all a newbie at some point, but you gotta admit it's pretty common to find that) So I want to have a go at it. If it doesn't work, what do I have to lose? :3

quupee
Apprentice

Timezone : +10
DragCave Scroll : quupee
IRC channel Nickname? : quupee

Back to top Go down

3rd try :3 Empty Re: 3rd try :3

Post by quupee Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:25 am

Turned with about a minute left, but I was a silly billy and did a countdown so it died. Thanks to the lovely people who helped me though. Smile

quupee
Apprentice

Timezone : +10
DragCave Scroll : quupee
IRC channel Nickname? : quupee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum