Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Hi, I'm the new gal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, I'm the new gal!

Post by Valfaris on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Since I'm not the type to experiment all by myself when multiple creative minds could produce much better results and more amusing mistakes, I've found my way here. Very Happy

I've read through the "how to". An egg has been selected and properly fogged, I know the ToD, but I'll double check that this evening. Now I'm going to kill some time reading Girl Genius (at least it's appropriate! Razz ) and waiting for responses.

Wish me luck!

Valfaris
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT+1
DragCave Scroll : hidden
IRC channel Nickname? : Valfaris
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 52 tries, 11 turns (2 died, 1 lost, 2 traded, 1 done on hubby's scroll, kept the others)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, I'm the new gal!

Post by Valfaris on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

I just want to announce a kind of vacation from active experimenting (both my own and helping).

Right now there is a bit of new stuff happening in my life, and until it has settled down again, something has to take a backseat. Chatting with you is great, experimenting is fun, but I don't want to let things become stressful because I forgot the time here. ^^
Fear not I will be back! Wink I might drop in now and then, just don't depend too much on my help on any certain day.

Valfaris
Apprentice

Timezone : GMT+1
DragCave Scroll : hidden
IRC channel Nickname? : Valfaris
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 52 tries, 11 turns (2 died, 1 lost, 2 traded, 1 done on hubby's scroll, kept the others)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum