Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused.

4 posters

Go down

Confused. Empty Confused.

Post by Liok Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 am

Why does it seem everyone has a ND? How do you do it. I got a pretty good idea about It though. What a Face

Liok
Apprentice

Timezone : Pacific
DragCave Scroll : Liok
IRC channel Nickname? : Liok

Back to top Go down

Confused. Empty Re: Confused.

Post by LightningRip Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Unfortunately, there is no guranteed way to get an ND. I assure you that while it may seem so, not everyone has an ND. Not even all the people who try like crazy to get one. Much more experiments die or hatch normal than turn. A lot of ND experiments depend on a lot of luck: is DC lagging, are there enough people on, in enough ERs... We can never really know for sure, but you have to keep trying and eventually we'll get one!

I wish you good luck in your experiments!
LightningRip
LightningRip
Moderator|Head Mentor for TNSMP

DragCave Scroll : LightningRip
IRC channel Nickname? : NOT ON THERE
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AceOfDeciet Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

Okay, how do set up an exp? I've wanted to do one, but I don't know how....
AceOfDeciet
AceOfDeciet
Scientist

Timezone : Pacific
DragCave Scroll : AceOfDeciet
IRC channel Nickname? : Not There.. I think, hehe
# of ND Experiments You've Done? : None yet :( soon though

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon_overlord Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am

AceOfDeciet wrote:Okay, how do set up an exp? I've wanted to do one, but I don't know how....
Well, There are many ways, but the most successful one is this:
1. The easiest step of them all. Get an egg to experiment with. You can grab one from the cave or from the AP, it doesn't matter. However, it is not recommended that you use eggs bred by yourself (eggs bred by anybody else are fine) because of the way they behave on your scroll. Make sure to keep the egg's stats low as possible (fog the egg or hide your scroll). You don't have to stay off of your scroll, you can still log in and take care of your other dragons when you have an experiment.

2. Time your egg. This means finding out the precise minute (and second too if you want) that it dies. For eggs taken directly off of the cave, this is easy. The moment it dies is exactly 7 days after the very moment you picked it up. For eggs from the AP, you will have to wait and watch the egg's time go down. When the egg's time goes down, the egg will die 30 minutes after that time when it reaches 0 hours (when an egg hits 0 hours, it actually has 30 minutes left).

3. Start your experiment! Once your egg is down to 10 or less minutes, post it on as many ERs as you can. Watch your egg very carefully. If you're lucky, your egg might turn into a Neglected egg.

This sounds easy, but it's actually very difficult. Most eggs turn in the last minute of their live, so bouncing an egg is recommended. Look here for more info.
dragon_overlord
dragon_overlord
Apprentice

Timezone : EST
DragCave Scroll : dragon_overlord
IRC channel Nickname? : overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: