Neglected Dragons Science!
Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Neglected Dragons Science! If you like to register, then click on the Register button. Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just started a new ND experiment..

Go down

Experiment - Just started a new ND experiment.. Empty Just started a new ND experiment..

Post by Rockin' On Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 pm

im posting this here hoping to get any help available..also to post experiment in all posts available for this topic...My egg was at 2D15H at 6:53 PM when I got it in AP...it has low stats & is fogged immediately.The total overall views are 34, the U.Vs are 11..is that too low?? Should I let it get some extra views,or leave it? The chat had a person that said to leave it as ais..so far I have. Also added my name to mentor list,as I really could use the help!I am trying to get T.O.D....then I add 30 minutes to that,correct?
Im not sure of exact times yet,will post when I am..should I add tp fansites this early & then wait to unfog to activate??Thx for any help,replies!
Rockin' On

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down

Experiment - Just started a new ND experiment.. Empty Re: Just started a new ND experiment..

Post by Rockin' On Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm

NEW EXPERIMENT GOES LIVE in 4 hours...well,by MY time at 3:00PM.and I want to add it to the fansites immediately before /after I unfog it..best way of setting up the fansites?
Rockin' On

Rockin' On
Scientist

# of ND Experiments You've Done? : 9

Back to top Go down